Cost of living in Ta'if, Saudi Arabia compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22651 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia) is 9% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,919 (﷼ 8,470) in Ta'if.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sunderland costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 42,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)