Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04823 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 54% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,016 (E£ 21,065) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)