Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00252 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 28% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,364 (540,746 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)