Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05559 EUR / ERN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 22% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,316 (Nakfa41,662) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)