Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05561 EUR / ERN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 23% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,345 (Nakfa42,165) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)