Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26194 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 5% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,733 (10,434 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 1 hour ago)