Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01387 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 41% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,766 (₨127,302) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (28 minutes ago)