Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01272 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 47% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,107 (₨86,974) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)