Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00753 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 5% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,718 (¥228,049) in Asahikawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)