Cost of living in As Suwayq, Oman compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.326 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in As Suwayq (Oman) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,437 (﷼ 1,048) in As Suwayq.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)