Cost of living in As Suwayq, Oman compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.417 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in As Suwayq (Oman) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,339 (﷼ 968) in As Suwayq.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 400TL (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (36 minutes ago)