Cost of living comparison between Arusha, Tanzania and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00043 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,492 (8,100,816 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (25 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (36 minutes ago)