Cost of living in Arkhangelsk, Russia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01576 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arkhangelsk (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,259 (руб 143,287) in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)