Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00133 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 11% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,489 (CH$1,875,359) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,318 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 4,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 2 hours ago)