Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 11% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,699 (CH$1,258,732) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)