Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00133 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 10% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,809 (CH$2,110,796) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)