Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 5% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €3,095 (CH$2,054,979) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (36 minutes ago)