Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,533 in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (40 minutes ago)