Cost of living comparison between Arezzo, Italy and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,172 in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jamshedpur costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)