Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,192 in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)