Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28238 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 22% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,329 (S/. 8,247) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Managua costs 75 C$ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgas costs 500 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (19 minutes ago)