Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,397 (﷼ 83,836,130) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (38 minutes ago)