Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 31% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,260 (5,344,746 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)