Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 12% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,132 (2,978,876 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)