Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 16% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,485 (4,424,651 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)