Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 24% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,971 (3,919,548 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Grand Cayman costs CI$11 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guangzhou costs 元3,150 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 40,660 (about 1 hour ago)