Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22254 EUR / RON
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 17% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,700 (12,132 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)