Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.256 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 59% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,785 (Dinar 3,810) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)