Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.151 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 17% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,564 (Dinar 2,229) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)