Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.217 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 25% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,375 (Dinar 1,952) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)