Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.213 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 57% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,992 (Dinar 2,466) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (44 minutes ago)