Cost of living comparison between Aqaba, Jordan and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.298 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 73% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,413 (Dinar 4,171) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)