Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.310 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 66% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,403 (Dinar 4,123) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)