Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.330 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 68% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,054 (Dinar 3,800) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (about 1 hour ago)