Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.149 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 19% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,139 (Dinar 1,861) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)