Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 51% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,907 (₩5,900,264) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)