Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,336 (₩4,316,372) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (25 minutes ago)