Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13456 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 21% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,573 (元19,120) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (32 minutes ago)