Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 34% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,194 in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Reykjavik costs 360 kr (about 1 hour ago)