Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 34% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,543 in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (17 minutes ago)