Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,857 (6,605,560 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)