Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 20% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,435 (5,387,205 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (38 minutes ago)