Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,175 (CH$2,234,840) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in San Francisco, California costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)