Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01574 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,452 (Php92,274) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)