Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21458 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,435 (6,690TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)