Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 10% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,537 (5,856,318 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 2 hours ago)