Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 24% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,288 (4,973,205 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (42 minutes ago)