Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 11% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,782 (9,493,703 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)