Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 24% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,450 (5,214,594 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbandaka costs 15,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Des Moines, Iowa costs $450 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)