Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23059 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 29% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,421 (6,163TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)