Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24063 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,447 (6,012TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (22 minutes ago)