Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12800 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 12% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,587 (元12,398) in Anshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (29 minutes ago)