Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00084 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,984 (₩3,558,202) in Ansan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,450 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (32 minutes ago)