Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,168 ($5,483) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (43 minutes ago)