Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.844 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,962 ($3,511) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 7,500 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kobe costs ¥90,819 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨800,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)