Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.805 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,839 ($3,528) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (42 minutes ago)