Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.895 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,557 ($5,094) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (29 minutes ago)