Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.837 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,756 ($3,295) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $379 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 15KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)