Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25592 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,505 (R$ 5,879) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (less than a minute ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)