Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23620 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,133 (R$ 4,798) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)