Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29073 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,665 (R$ 9,165) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (33 minutes ago)