Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28887 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,274 (R$ 11,334) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston costs C$7,650 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Buffalo, New York costs $834 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ₩ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (43 minutes ago)