Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24611 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,854 (R$ 7,535) in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (23 minutes ago)