Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22731 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,636 (R$ 7,197) in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)