Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29073 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,125 (R$ 10,750) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)