Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,117 (﷼ 55,312,746) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)