Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 32% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,140 (﷼ 73,620,164) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)