Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,046 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.328 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 18% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,538 (Dinar 2,665) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)