Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,333 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.263 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 13% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,814 (Dinar 2,228) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (26 minutes ago)