Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,460 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.209 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 9% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,173 (Dinar 1,797) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (about 2 hours ago)