Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,643 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.201 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 5% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,197 (Dinar 1,829) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $570 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 0.08 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (16 minutes ago)