Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01247 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 37% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,191 (₨95,461) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)