Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20135 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,464 (RM7,272) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)