Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00254 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 36% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,352 (532,027 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)