Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00255 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,421 (556,989 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (38 minutes ago)