Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00292 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 27% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,185 (749,303 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (29 minutes ago)