Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01428 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 16% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,511 (₨175,858) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)