Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 23% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,842 in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)