Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 23% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,701 in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)