Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 20% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,588 in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (about 1 hour ago)