Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05274 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 48% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,705 (E£ 32,340) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)