Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.702 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 23% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,688 (AU$5,253) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)