Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25100 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 16% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,521 (﷼ 10,044) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)