Cost of living comparison between Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24836 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,222 (﷼ 12,973) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)