Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 14% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,780 (3,528,672 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (39 minutes ago)