Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04955 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 46% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,396 (E£ 28,184) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)