Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05110 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 46% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,619 (E£ 31,675) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 2 hours ago)