Cost of living comparison between Al Jadid, Libya and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.659 EUR / LYD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 10% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,423 (5,198 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)