Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.655 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 8% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,251 (4,962 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)