Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12667 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,100 (16,578 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pune costs ₨160 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)