Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04510 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,000 (44,345 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)