Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13501 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 28% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,164 (元16,026) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (37 minutes ago)