Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25524 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 58% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,381 (5,409TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)