Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13383 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,458 (10,894TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (30 minutes ago)