Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25354 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 58% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,099 (4,334TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $77 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)