Cost of living in Akron, Ohio, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.814 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akron, Ohio (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,924 ($2,363) in Akron, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)